You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lidocaine HCI inj.2%
Lidocaine HCI Hydrate Inj.2%(5ml)
It is a drug that exhibits an anesthetic effect by inhibiting the generation and conduction of nerve impulses.
Appearance: Colorless and clear solution
1. Anesthesia: Epidural, infiltration, surface anesthesia, or nerve block
2. Internal medical use: Ventricular arrhythmia
Dosage & Administration
- The dosage varies depending on the area to be anesthetized, vascularity of the tissues, number of neuronal segments to be blocked, individual tolerance, and the anesthetic technique
- The maximum dose for healthy adults should not exceed 200 mg
- Dosage should be properly adjusted by ages, anesthetic areas, parts, tissue, symptoms, constitution, or whole-body conditions
- Be sure to administer under the direction and supervision of an experienced doctor.
- Consult a specialist if symptoms such as rash, redness, or itching appear.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Composition: Each 1mL Contains
- Lidocaine HCI(USP): 21.330mg
- (Lidocaine HCI anhydrous 20mg)
- Sodium chloride(KP) 9mg
- Sodium hydroxide(KP) q.s
- Water for injection q.s
Package content: 20 mL Vial × 1 EA
Hermetic container, Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C
36 months from the manufacturing date
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.