You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bonetta Deep with Lidocaine Dermal Filler
As the inevitable signs of aging take their toll on facial appearance, Bonetta Deep Dermal Filler emerges as a versatile solution for smoothing moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. This innovative cosmetic injectable seamlessly integrates with your skin, addressing collagen breakdown, volume loss, and repetitive facial motion.
Natural Integration: Bonetta Deep is composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin, promoting rapid and natural facial rejuvenation.
Versatile Applications: Indicated for treating various areas, including smile lines, vertical lip lines, lips for subtle augmentation, marionette lines, corners of the mouth, tear troughs, crow’s feet, and frown lines.
Lip Enhancement: Particularly effective for restoring volume to thinning lips, Bonetta Deep provides a natural and attractive enhancement, reducing the appearance of fine wrinkles and vertical lines.
Tear Trough Deformities: Successfully addresses under-eye circles and bagginess, providing a subtle and natural rejuvenation effect.
After applying a topical anesthetic cream for comfort, Bonetta Deep is injected into the targeted area. While generally safe and effective, it is contraindicated for those with a history of severe allergic reactions or allergies to specific bacterial proteins.
a. Linear Threading and Tunneling Technique:
- Insert the needle at an approximate angle of 30° parallel to the length of the wrinkle or fold.
- Bonetta Deep should be injected into the mid-to-deep dermis.
- Apply constant low-to-moderate pressure on the plunger while slowly withdrawing the needle.
b. Serial Puncture Technique:
- Insert the needle at multiple sites along the wrinkle or fold at the provider's clinical discretion.
- Exercise caution to avoid intravascular injection regardless of the technique used.
Observations and Cautionary Measures:
- Observe slight elevation of the skin without significant blanching during both injection techniques.
- Avoid injecting Bonetta Deep into the superficial dermis to prevent visible lumps or discoloration.
- If immediate blanching occurs, cease injection and massage the area until it returns to normal color.
- Stop injection immediately if the patient exhibits changes in vision, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, or unusual pain during or after the procedure.
- Promptly seek medical attention and consider evaluation by a healthcare practitioner specialist if an intravascular injection is suspected.
- Follow the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery guideline, including the potential use of hyaluronidase injection in case of intravascular complications.
Correction and Volume Per Injection:
- Correct to 100% of the desired volume effect without overcorrection.
- The degree and duration of correction depend on the defect's character, tissue stress at the implant site, depth of the implant, and injection technique.
- Markedly indurated defects may pose challenges in correction.
Volume per Injection:
- The average volume of Bonetta Deep required for optimal correction is 1.5 mL per nasolabial fold.
- Emphasize correct volumetric administration to avoid overcorrection.
Post-Treatment Care: Patients can resume normal activities post-injection, with minor side effects such as redness or swelling typically subsiding within a week. Avoiding heat or sun exposure, alcoholic beverages, aspirin, and strenuous exercise for approximately 24 hours is recommended.
Precautions and Contraindications: It is important to consult with a specialist for any abnormal symptoms or side effects. Storage precautions include keeping the product out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Contraindications include individuals under 18, those with drug intolerance, during pregnancy or lactation, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, acute infections or colds, epilepsy, and in the case of open ulcers, wounds, or damaged skin at the injection site.
Critical Information: Injecting Bonetta Deep into blood vessels may lead to serious complications. Intravascular injection may result in embolization, occlusion of vessels, ischemia, or infarction. Careful injection techniques are crucial to minimize risks.
In case of adverse events such as vision changes, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, or unusual pain during or after the procedure, immediate cessation of injection is necessary. Patients require prompt medical attention in case of an intravascular injection.
Ingredient: Lidocaine 0.3%. HA 24mg/ml.
Composition: 2 x 1.1 ml syringes per pack
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place between 2C - 25C
Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacturing date
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.